You are about to embark on a magical journey into a world of magic, mystery, and college parties.
Well, mostly just sitting at home watching Netflix.
First things first, my name is Mary Margaret, but you, my friend, may call me Maggie. This is website is my maiden voyage into a class called Intro to Website Design. I promise to try not to misspell or make grammatical errors on this expedition, for I know how they burn one’s eyes.
Along this trip you will discover horrible women who claw each other’s eyes out and foam at the mouth, sororitus girlius; you will hear of babbling buffoons who slip poison into maiden’s drinks and are only concerned with “getting swoll,” they are known as broanicus fratius; finally, you will meet those few and brave souls who walk with me, they are the Fellowship of the Ring.
- My “Magical” Journey Begins (willi315.wordpress.com)
- The Fellowship of the Ring: Prologue and Chapters 1-4 (booksaremybling.wordpress.com)
- The Essential Scenes in Fellowship of the Ring (rhondadoesresearch.blogspot.com)
- Dear Netflix, (letlifemoveyou.wordpress.com)
- 23 Pictures Proving Maggie Smith Is Better Than You (buzzfeed.com)
- Meet The Craziest Sorority Girl In The World (buzzfeed.com)
- Go Greek? (rachellepeck.wordpress.com)